ahmedcool

: 427
: 28
:
:
:
:

: Bush and shoes flying Balangelsais   16/12/2008, 4:09 pm

32 39 53463 Will not forget the one in the United States of America, ‮ ‬ or in the whole world, ‮ .. ‬, ‮ ‬ and definitely will not forget President George Bush at all, ‮ ‬ kiss goodbye obtained from Iraq, ‮ ‬ few weeks before the official end of his term , ‮ ‬ as head of state strongest in the world today, ‮ ‬ and leaving the White House ‮ ‬ not as a regrettable one at home and abroadWill not forget the one in the United States of America, ‮ ‬ or in the whole world, ‮ .. ‬, ‮ ‬ and definitely will not forget President George Bush at all, ‮ ‬ kiss goodbye obtained from Iraq, ‮ ‬ few weeks before the official end of his term , ‮ ‬ as head of state strongest in the world today, ‮ ‬ and leaving the White House ‮ ‬ not as a regrettable one at home and abroad I think that no exaggeration to say that this unique moment recorded by the camera lenses of satellite channels and newspapers throughout the world, ‮ ‬ minute flight Ferdti shoes, ‮ ‬ one after the other, ‮ ‬ head in the direction of the Bush Antlagahma by the Iraqi Media ‮ ‬ expected Zaidi ‮ ‬ Sunday evening during a news conference, Bush has entered history and occupied a unique position for itself among the pagesI think that the cat bird shoes in the direction of Bush's, ‮ ‬ has received the attention it deserved sweeping all visual media services, ‮ ‬ and written in the whole world, ‮ ‬ and is now an undisputed world, ‮ ‬ so as to make it to the same degree of fame, ‮ ‬ that did not score, ‮ ‬ picture or statue of a cat topple Saddam Hussein after the fall of Baghdad in the hands of the occupation ‮. ‬.I think that these rare moment of shoes bird carries its meaning clear response from the Iraqis, ‮ ‬ what Bush declared repeatedly over the past five years, ‮ ‬ gains achieved great Iraqi people resulting from the invasion and occupation and destruction of the U.S. homeland and their I was surprised, ‮ ‬ strongly made me pause, ‮ ‬ reaction by President Bush after his success in escaping from direct injury along ‮ ‬ expected Zaidi ‮ ‬ who works in the space ‮ ‬ CBS ‮ ‬, ‮ ‬ he said ‮ ‬ not I know the problem of men ‮ ‬, ‮ ... ‬, ‮ ‬ and I say to the outgoing President, days after ‮: ‬ problem, ‮ .. ‬, ‮ ‬ Iraqi man, ‮ ‬ and you destroyed Iraq, ‮ ‬ killed his family, ‮ ‬ and turned it into an occupied homeland ‮. ‬.Is it possible to accommodate it, Mr. President, or that it is difficult to understand? Ahmed cool greetings wishes you to enjoy 26 28 30

ahmedcool

: 427
: 28
:
:
:
:

: : Bush and shoes flying Balangelsais   16/12/2008, 4:15 pm

Greetings to all of you wishes you enjoy reading Luna tired on this topic Majpt DARK Thank you very find

Bush and shoes flying Balangelsais

1 1

:
 ::  -